Peak Pride at Sun Peaks starts THIS FRIDAY (March 1). We couldn’t be more excited and we can’t wait to welcome you! But first, you must prepare for travel and pack your bags... We’ve made some suggestions below to make the process easy. Here’s our handy Peak Pride packing checklist.
For your flight/travel:
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Compression socks
- Luggage tags
- Neck pillow
- Sleeping mask
- Sleep aid
- Snacks (being mindful of customs in any city you are travelling through)
- Adapter plug
- Cell phone
- Device charger(s)
- Credit card
- Gum or mouthwash
- Health insurance card
- Lip balm
- Medication in original packaging
- Personal care items/toiletries
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Water bottle
The overall event dress code is resort casual...
- Ski jacket and ski gear
- Winter jacket
- Winter boots
What to Wear for Specific Events
This is the event that kicks off the weekend, so you’ll want to put your best foot forward. It’s a pretty casual night of good laughs, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dress to impress (whatever that means to you personally)!
This is your chance to show your winter pride, and you’ll definitely want to be prepared for it. Bring your Pride flags to participate!
Come fresh from the slopes or from your sheets if you had a few too many adult beverages the previous. Anything goes at Après.
This is your chance to go all OUT! With DJ Dopamine and Drag Queens galore - you’ll want to bring your best party gear for this event.
Other Items to Consider...
- You’ll be on the go throughout the day and late into the night, so you may want to bring a portable charger
- Bring a winter jacket and boots suitable for snow conditions.
- Review the weather forecast and pack appropriately (example: hat, scarf, mitts/gloves, undershirts, long johns)
- Circuit fans, harnesses, jockstraps
- Lubricant and condoms
We can’t wait to see you on Friday - here’s all the info you need to get to Sun Peaks! If you know someone who would love to attend Peak Pride at Sun Peaks, please let them know (forward this email) as there are still a few tickets left. Tickets can be purchased here.
In addition to Peak Pride at Sun Peaks, we have Peak Pride at Big White coming up in April. Find out more here.
Thanks for your support and see you soon!